Books In The Wild

Books In The Wild
1. to share and explore books with those we know and those we haven't yet met.
2. to explore the journey a book takes us on.
3. to release books in to the wild.

24 July 2012

The Girls - Lori Lansens


The-book-that-inspired-Books-in-the-Wild-ready-to-be-found-on-Charmouth-Beach.o
'The Girls', the book I found on the train, inspired me to start Books In The Wild (The beginnings of a plan) so it seemed fitting that it was one of the first books to leave. Surprisingly though, I seem to have taken on an Alfred Hitchcock type role when releasing the books. He often played a cameo in his films and I'm doing the same, unable to put a book down and walk away. I loiter and keep wandering back to check, heart sinking each time it's still there, and leaping when finally it's gone.


Finding 'The Girls' was a wonderful unexpected gift. I hope whoever found it on Charmouth Beach will feel the same, and that many more people will get to appreciate it in the future, coming back here to share their comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment